Tuesday, May 3, 2011

more movie posters


I thought this was a really interesting poster. It deals with content as well as design because of the silhouetted head with maze inside it.





I still need to actually see this film because it's a classic, but I always thought the poster had really great design. I love the fact that you can actually see the flaws in the letters at the top (I believe they were cut out of paper).


I think by now it's safe to say the Jurassic Park logo is a classic as well. I especially love how the logo is incorporated into the movie as well as the movie poster in the form of signs on Jeeps, buildings, etc.




I like this poster because in a world where Photoshop and distressed type are abused so much, it's nice to see something simple. And it gets the right vibe across, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment